Sway-Bar Can-Am SPYDER 2013+ made in Germany by H&R
This Swayb Bar will fit to all BRP Can Am Spyder 2013+ models
What is the difference to BajaRon SwayBar?
A - Bajaron price is for full set - SWAYBAR + LINKS
H&R because it is certified with ABE it is priced to 299 Eur = you can purchase only SWAYBAR without links.
However MartinTheVlogger do not recomend it. Yes the Plastic links can cope up to 4 tons of persure, but they are PLASTIC and therefore they are not as strong as the stell ones
Price for set of ZBE certified links is 89,- Eur
B - H&R SwayBar is thicker than BajaRon Swaybar - this means its not only heavier a little bit, but also it has better ability to cope up with extreme pressures during riding. Long story short, yes its tiny bit better!
C - It has 2 possitions for set up during installation - Comfort riding and SPORT riding. Most of the F3 riders are choosing SPORT option, however it is everybodies decision.
What is SWAYBAR and HOW IT HELPS?
It will make a world of difference that you can feel right from the first turn, and every time you round a curve in the road, pass a big truck or ride in crosswinds. All without affecting front end alignment, ride height, or giving your Spyder a harsh or stiff ride.
The Original, Stock Anti-Sway Bar on your Can-Am Spyder is very weak allowing a great deal of Lean Angle even in moderate turns. More aggressive riding may lift the inside front tire completely off the roadway.
- Anti-Sway Bar will greatly improve how your Spyder handles when negotiating turns, passing large vehicles at speed, or when riding in strong crosswind situations.
- It will Increase Stability and Steering Control and reduces the amount of effort required to move the handlebars which reduces fatigue.
- It oes not affect ride stiffness or suspension height. This Bar WILL NOT give you a harsh or stiff ride as will overly stiff shocks.
- It does not affect front end alignment.
- There is no Drilling or modifications needed
- No Special Tools Needed
We ship World Wide